Sorry about the lack of updates, I went home for a weekend again and didn't play any poker, and I didnt really play any for about 4 days. I moved $600 over to Full Tilt just to see how I liked the software, turns out I love it and think Im going to be moving all my money over there soon. UB is so annoying to run 6-8 tables with poker tracker and HUD running, it was really starting to get to me. Also I seem to tilt a lot easier on UB for some reason, so I hope this will be a good move for me. Im going to start playing a lot more and try to finish out April really strong, also I have a coaching session with fruitypro on CR Friday which Im excited about, hopefully he will be able to look over some of my stats and find some leaks in my game. Ive heard great things about him and everyone has said the money is well worth it.
Ok, Im at school right now and got class in 5 minutes, so thats all for now, look for some updates in the next 2-3 days.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment