Friday, April 13, 2007

Money moved to UB, ready to go tomorrow!

Alright well I've been antsy all week to get my money moved to UB and finally I got it all on there today! I put $500 on a few days ago, and I couldn't stand not playing so I played about 2k hands of 25NL... I did well and ran at 6.5BB/100 over 2k hands and made $65. Also I saw this guy who I knew was terrible sitting at a 50NL HU table, took his 100BB stack and that put me at $115 profits. So that was definitely a good start for me and Im happy about that. Anyway, finally today I got another $1,300 moved to UB putting my total at $1938.92.
I was originally planning to get around 2.5k on my account and start playing 50NL, but I know 2k (more or less) is plenty. So this means that tomorrow I start playing again full time. I will be playing 50NL and probably 6-8 tabling, I think I'll play a few thousand hands at 6 tables to start and get some confidence, then maybe move up to 8 tables and maximize my profits.
I have been messing around with the idea of a new poker goal a lot the past few days, and I want to do something that will not be to stressful, but also still challenge me. There's 18 days left in April and I approximate that I can easily play 1.5k-2k hands a day... so I could get 30k hands in this month still if I average 1,666 hands per day...which leads me to my new goal in April!
Goal for April:
-Play 30k+ hands of 50NL 6 max
-Run at 4.5BB/100+ (also equals $4.50/100, so $4.50x300= $1,350 profit)
*Note that all these numbers and calculations are very approximate, and will not be disappointed to fall short or go over slightly.
Bonuses:
Ok now the reason I moved to UB is for the rakeback and all the reload/point redeeming bonuses they offer. So just messing around with some numbers I came up with a close approximate of money I can make off bonuses in April.
-Signup Bonus: $500
-Two weeks of Redeeming points: $150x2= $300. (I will easily clear 2k UPs a week for atleast $150 a week)
-Rakeback: Avg of $40.5 per day; 40.5x18= $730 (However, take off 25% of $500 cause of the signup bonus. Meaning $730-$125=$605)
-Total Bonuses: $500+$300+$605= $1,405
Estimated Total Profit: $1,405+$1,350= (drum rolllllll.....DING $2,755)
Haha, so theres my goal for April, and please note that I do not have my hopes up for making $2,700 in 18 days, I know it seems almost impossible but really with all the bonuses it isn't all that unrealistic. It would be absolutely sick if I could acheive this and would definitely boost my confidence after my little run of tilt. Ok well its late here, Im going to get a good nights rest and hopefully get off to a good start tomorrow! Wish me luck, I will try my best to blog my daily stats and my progress towards my goal.
G'night peoples.

No comments: