Saturday, April 7, 2007

New blog, new goals.

I'm not sure how many people even looked at my blog before, but I guess I'll explain what happened real fast.

Basically I started this blog shortly after starting to play cash games, I put a month goal up on here and was doing very well until the last week where I blew up and had my first tilt marathon at cash games. I lost about 2k of a 3k bankroll and I really was careless. In my defense I have been a SitNGo/Tourny player for 2 years before cash games, and was not yet used to the variance you can experience at cash games. So I think what happened was a good lesson, and considering I plan on moving up through the limits, I'm glad it happened now for a small amount of money. It could have been much worse if I did not experience this kind of variance until 1/2 and lost 3-4x as much as I did.

Anyways, I've reloaded my account from some of my recent cash outs and am going to get a fresh start on my cash game! I will be starting with I think a 2.3k bankroll and probably put it all on a new UB account I made. I decided to move back to UB because I felt like I was being cheated at Stars because of the lack of bonuses and rakeback. My money should all be on UB in the next few days and then I will get started playing again, until then I'm going to really think about a good goal for me to try and acheive.

More updates to come!

No comments: