Sunday, April 15, 2007

April 14th Stats

Ouch... had a rough day, I only managed to get 1k hands in because I was getting sick beats and wasn't playing my A game, so I stopped myself, I don't want to force myself to play 1.6k hands a day if it means I'll just lose more money playing bad. If Im having a good day, I'll try to play more hands.

Starting BR: $1952.45
Hands Played: 1,049
Profits: -$130.40
Bonuses: $52.95 (from last 2 days)
Ending BR: $1875

Few hands from my sessions...

Tough spot, I 3 bet light here because quinlan was playing very aggro. Standard C bet on the flop and the slow call scared me, but the turn brought another club so I figured I was commited and had to continue.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1001936

I know Im a favorite here against this player 90% of the time. Usually I have him dominated but probably a coinflip, I need to get myself to stop making these marginally EV plays, I think I should start just trying to see some flops and then acting accordingly.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1001955

No comments: