Well since my lost blog I moved all my money over to FTP and started playing 50NL with $1600, over 23k hands I ran at 7.22BB/100 and made $1750. I was rollin and making $45 an hour which was awesome (I was 8-10 tabling) so at about $3500 I decided to move up to 100NL.
Again... I can't beat that game for some god damn reason... Im stuck $600 after 4k hands and feel that I can't handle these swings yet. I ran pretty bad to start, but I also really misplayed a few hands and spewed off a couple buy ins...
So now Im at $2900 approximately... Im cashing out everything down to $2500 and going to play 50NL for the rest of May. I hope to play another 20-25k hands in this time and hope to continue running between 6-8BB/100 there. That will give me still a very nice profit for May and also with rakeback I will have a nice chunk of change at the end of the month.
This is the plan, I dont want to make any specific goals because I play bad apparantly whenever I do that... anyways wish me luck and I'll probably post a few times between now and then to report my success/failures.
FUCK 100NL, everyone on CR forums says that the game is no different from 50NL, which is very frustrating to hear since I crush 50NL but get kille din 100NL. It seems there are SOO many more regulars playing at 100NL, and none of my 3bet/cbets are getting respect. Im getting floated on every flop it seems... sigh. I think I won't take another shot till 4k+ this time, Im a ultra nit when it comes to my bankroll ever since I lost 2/3 of it playing under rolled.
No comments:
Post a Comment