Basically same shit as yesterday but... 2x worse and I tilted off a buy in.
Sigh....
Starting BR: $2020.80
Hands Played: 1,249
Profits: -$232.30
Hands Played: 1,249
Profits: -$232.30
Ending BR: $1788.5
Im not going to put my bonuses anymore until end of month I'll add it all up. Wow... this is going horribly so far, I got so unlucky all day, I had the same guy stack me twice in 3 hands, first time I had top two vs his set, 2nd time I opened AK he calls, and BB 3 bets to $9, we both call. Flop A 6 4, BB checks, I check, guy leads $15 I think. He would definitely do this with nothing trying to steal the pot, BB and my check both seemed weak. So I push, and he has 44 for another set. Fuck set mining, it only works against me it seems.
Oh and so far today Im -$45 after 400 hands, woohoo. Fuck! I shouldn't be running this bad for this long, Im really convinced that UB is bad for me for two reasons. 1) seems like every goddamn table has 3-4 regular CR style players, 2) you get dealt so many hands so fast, it becomes easy to tilt and also I'm not given enough time to think. One more negative thing till I goto the gym, Im not playing anywhere near enough hands per day to reach my goals, this is mainly because Im playing like shit and running horrible that I just want to cut my losses for the day, not going to get 2k UB pts this week for $150, sigh.
Cliff Notes for those who dont want to read... FUCK, IM BAD AT POKER.
1 comment:
Keep plugging away mate!
Good luck
Mark
Post a Comment