Saturday, September 1, 2007

Month in Review

August was not a huge poker month for me, but I enjoyed myself outside of poker. 3 days ago me and my g/f broke up which has been very hard on me but I think Im gonna start playing again later today and I should be fine. September is going to be a big month for me.

Looking at my August stats I played 30k hands which was a lot for how many days I was actually playing. I ended +1900 on my desktop PT and -300 on my laptop. I only got about 6k hands in on my laptop and I dont know why but I generally dont play very well on it. I also had a sick -9 buy in swing one day playing on it.

So I made just over $1500 plus Im getting $600 in rakeback so a 2k month is great considering how much fun I had and how little I focused on poker.

Later today when I get my head clear, Im going to make a post for the new month and reitirate my goals that I hope to attain.

Time for some sub sandwiches, late

No comments: